Ingredients :Serves 4
- Delhi carrots ( Orange colour ) medium size – 2.
- Cow Milk – 1 litre
- Milk Powder – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 6 table spoon
- Vanilla Essence – 2-3 drops
- Everest Kesar – 7-8 shreds
- Mixed dry-fruit powder – 1 tables spoon ( Pistachios , Cashew nuts & almonds )
- Wash & peal the carrots
- Bring milk to boil. Turn off the flame once it reaches the boiling point
- Soak Kesar shreds with little warm milk
- Grate the carrots nicely
- In a non stick pan , put grated carrots , sprinkle little water , cover with a lid & cook for 10 mins (make sure it doesn’t stick your pan )
- Add entire milk to the mixture
- Add Sugar
- Let it boil
- Now add vanilla essence , milk powder , dryfruits powder & soaked kesar to the mixture
- Let it cook on a slow flame for 15 mins
- Once it gets back to the room temperature , place in the refridgerator
- Serve chilled , if you wish you can garnish with extra kesar & Dry- fruits
- It takes nice light orange color & thick creamy consistancy
If you just skip the sugar , It proves absolute Healthy
dessert to all. Carrots & milk powder delivers sufficient sweetness .
1 thought on “Peshwai’s Healthy and tasty recipes”
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.