Ingredients : Makes 8 to 10 pancakes
- Potato flakes ( you get them in market , brand in india is Vegit , its dried & powdered form of potato ) – 1 bowl
- Rice flour – 1 bowl
- sooji – 1/2 bowl
- Curd – 1 table spoon
- Onion finely chopped – 1 big
- Green chilies finely chopped – as per your taste
- Salt , pepper & Italian seasoning – as per taste
- water to make the batter
- oil to make the pancakes
- In a mixing bowl place all the above contents together. Mix them well . consistency should be like dosa batter . keep the batter aside for 10 mins.
- Heat flat pan , put little oil and spread the batter in round shape. Put the lid. cook on a medium flame.
- Turn the pancake and cook well from the other side as well.
- serve hot with tangy mayo dip ( plain veg mayonnaise + few drops of tomato ketchup )